WPC Young Professionals Sign Up
Join the next generation of free-market leaders!
WPC Young Professional members gain access to valuable resources and events at a discounted rate! Through free and discounted tickets to quarterly YP Happy Hours and WPC’s Young Professionals Annual Dinner and a subscription to WPC’s quarterly Viewpoint magazine and the monthly e-newsletter, The INK: IN the Know, WPC YPs are able to explore sensible solutions to the problems facing Washington state.
WPC’s network is vast, and includes individuals from a myriad of sectors and industries. Through WPC events Young Professionals members are able to connect with key policy and business leaders with diverse perspectives all pursuing the same goal: a better future for Washington.
WPC Young Professionals members stay informed on current issues in Washington state while supporting Washington Policy Center and its mission of improving lives through free-market solutions.
- Same benefits as $1,000 WPC Major donors!
- Invitations to private, hosted WPC events
- Free or reduced tickets to ALL WPC and WPC YP events
- Subscription to WPC YP monthly e-newsletter, The INK: IN the Know
- Subscription to WPC’s quarterly magazine, Viewpoint
- Access to WPC’s vast network of business and policy leaders
- Membership into a network of like-minded, free-market and solution oriented professionals