WPC Young Professionals Sign Up
Join the next generation of free-market leaders!
WPC Young Professional members gain access to valuable resources and events at a discounted rate! Through free and discounted tickets to quarterly YP Happy Hours and WPC’s Young Professionals Annual Dinner and a subscription to WPC’s quarterly Viewpoint magazine and the monthly e-newsletter, The INK: IN the Know, WPC YPs are able to explore sensible solutions to the problems facing Washington state.
WPC’s network is vast, and includes individuals from a myriad of sectors and industries. Through WPC events Young Professionals members are able to connect with key policy and business leaders with diverse perspectives all pursuing the same goal: a better future for Washington.
WPC Young Professionals members stay informed on current issues in Washington state while supporting Washington Policy Center and its mission of improving lives through free-market solutions.
YP Silver Membership:
- Free or discounted tickets to all YP and WPC events.
- A first look at all WPC’s research and publications, including our new podcast, Sound Policy.
- Subscription to WPC’s quarterly magazine, Viewpoint.
- Membership in a network of like-minded, free-market and solution oriented professionals.
- Your donation is 100% tax deductible.
YP Gold Membership:
When you join, you’ll receive the same benefits as Washington Policy Center’s major donors.
- All Silver level benefits
- Invitations to private, hosted WPC events with WPC’s key supporters, including Board of Directors and Pillar Society Members, and national policy influencers and thought leaders.
- Member-only access to our mentorship program.