Western Washington Solutions Summit
WPC's annual Solutions Summit, our state’s largest policy event, was attended by hundreds of lawmakers, business and community leaders, media, and civic-minded citizens from across the state. Over 400 people gathered at the Hyatt in Bellevue for a keynote lunch and speakers and discussion on: the environment, agriculture, education, transportation, budget and taxes, health care, and business & labor reform issues. Speakers included: Kevin Chavous, founder of American Federation for Children; Myron Ebell, Director of the Center for Environment at the Competitive Enterprise Institute; Commissioner Rob Coffman; Reema Griffith, Executive Director of the WA State Transportation Commission; former Senator Rodney Tom; and many more. Thank you to everyone who attended and we hope to see you again next year!
If you missed the event, you can watch a recording of several of the policy sessions via TVW:
- Healthcare Policy and Priorities with Senator Tom Coburn
- Expanding School Choice for Families with Kevin Chavous
- Environmental Policy in the New Administration with Myron Ebell
- Collective Bargaining Reform with Rob Coffman, Rodney Tom, and David Dewhirst
- Washington's Proposed Road Usage Charge with Tom Rubin and Reema Griffith