2019 Solutions Summit
“I love that phrase, ‘Solutions Summit.’ You’re not just having a summit on policy ideas, you’re talking about real solutions.”
- Scott Walker, former governor of Wisconsin
On Tuesday, May 14th, hundreds of lawmakers, business and community leaders, media, and civic-minded citizens from across the state gathered at the Historic Davenport Hotel in Spokane to hear from WPC staff and panelists about free market reforms that would improve our state. The highlight of the day was the keynote lunch, where Gov. Scott Walker reminded us that if he can achieve free-market reforms in Wisconsin, we can do it here. (WATCH the Gov. Walker's keynote address and WPC Center Director panel discussions here!)
WPC also announced the keynote speakers for our 2019 Annual Dinner in Eastern Washington, former Defense Secretary James Mattis and former Governor Chris Christie. Be sure to get your tickets or table for this year’s Annual Dinner in Spokane on 10/24, or our Annual Dinner in Bellevue featuring former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley!
In case you missed the event, click below to watch recordings of select policy sessions and roundtable discussions:
- Keynote Luncheon featuring Gov. Scott Walker
- Breakfast Panel on Family Choice in Education
- Agriculture: Free Market & The Farm
- Environment: Why the Market Is Working Where Government Fails
- Health Care: Is Canada's Single-Payer Health Care System Right for Washington State?
Thank you to all who attended the 2019 Solutions Summit in Spokane!