NFIB Annual Small Business Conference
Washington Policy Center invites you to attend the National Federation of Independent Business's 2012 Small Business Conference, September 6th in Portland.
NFIB/Washington & NFIB/Oregon have many similar issues for small business owners. Bring your voices together for this unique joint meeting opportunity!
- Can you afford to start hiring again? The high cost of labor in the Northwest and what you can do about it.
- Small business owners: Yes! You DID build it. How Washington, D.C., can get out of your way and let you get back to work.
- Luncheon Keynote: "After NFIB v. Sebelius, what’s next?" presented by NFIB President Dan Danner
- Free-market solutions to our health care challenges
- Small business for sensible regulations
WPC's Small Business director Erin Shannon will participate in a panel discussion on our business climate.