- Yakima – October 11* (lunch)
- Tri-Cities – October 12 (lunch)
- Wenatchee – October 21* (breakfast)
- Bellingham – October 26 (lunch)
- Spokane – November 5 (breakfast)
- Vancouver – November 10 (lunch)
- Tacoma – November 16* (breakfast)
(*denotes local Chamber of Commerce co-sponsored event vs. standalone WPC event)
WPC's policy experts and business leaders in your community will gather to discuss the important issues facing businesses.
Liv Finne, Director, WPC’s Center for Education, June, 2010
Powerful public-sector unions strongly influence public education today, but it was not always that way. At one time the principal was the primary manager and education leader in each public school, similar to the way private schools are managed now.